Re: RFS: OpenCPN navigation (ITP #538067)

Hamish wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > It's been 5 weeks without response, and no luck finding
> > a sponsor on IRC, so I'll try a repeat posting. :-)

Francesco:
> It was not evident (at least for me) when you finished with
> your refinements.

yeah, I realized that it was not entirely clear in my first email, and
adjusted the subject and wording slightly in the repost to make it a bit
more explicit that we're ready for a sponsor to upload it.

I'll checkin some explanatory DEP-5 debian/copyright Comments: and
justifications as soon as Alioth comes back online.

As Anton noted it's never really 100% finished, but pending the above ci,
I believe it is now in pretty good shape and ready to be considered by
the ftpmasters.

thanks,
Hamish