Re: package thermometer improvements

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 09:43:21AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm honestly curious what feature I might have missed on the thermometer
> page to enable other Blends to profit from potential enhancements.  So
> my question was really out of curiosity and not as an intend to position
> the Blends page as competitor.  Would you please open my eyes to let
> others profit from those features?

It seems to me it is simply oriented to something different, if we are talking
about http://blends.alioth.debian.org/gis/tasks/index.
The thermometer is oriented to understand in a *single* brief summary page
the status of migration (still missing RC bugs evidence, indeed),
status in Ubuntu too, missing products and so on. In brief, the general
project status. A different target audience, IMHO.