Re: package thermometer improvements

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 02:17:51AM -0700, Hamish wrote:
> (sure, the blends page is neat too; these two things shouldn't
> be viewed as competitors- they are teammates each filling their
> own role and should both be improved as the need arises)

I do not want to position the Blends page as "competitor" to anything.
I just want them to make sense and possibly I'm missing the point in the
package thermometer page what addational information it provides.  If it
has some additional features it should be made available for *all*
Blends and not an exclusive feature for Debian GIS.  However, I would
really vote for having a single source of information for such a page
to make it maintainable.  So building the package thermometer pages on
top of the information inside the tasks files should be approached.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de