Re: vtp -- Virtual Terrain Project

Hi,

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 06:26:53PM +0200, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:

> Folks, I kindly invite you all to add prospective software also to
> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-grass/scripts/dgis-packages.inc?revision=2969&view=markup
> by svn. It would allow following all software of interest in a straight way.

I wonder if you rather would like to follow other Blends and just use

  svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/gis/trunk/debian-gis/tasks

It is rendered to the tasks pages at

  http://blends.alioth.debian.org/gis/tasks/

(currently the pages are not updated dayily because of Alioth migration
issues).

If there is anything specific in the dgis-packages.inc list which is not
implemented in the tasks pages which work for other Blends I'd be keen on
learning about those missing features to implement them for all Blends.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de