Re: [DebianGIS] Current state of Geos and TileCache packages in Squeeze

Hello Christopher,

On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 01:36:09 +0200, christopher.schmidt@nokia.com wrote:

> [..]
> I don't currently have a good setup for building Debian packages (had
> to move some infrastructure recently and haven't set myself back up). If
> someone else wants to take over uploading a new version of the package,
> that's fine, but I'd rather it be from upstream if possible, since that's
> not the only bug that was fixed.

I'm stepping up as maintainer of the Debian package. I'll maintain it within
the Debian GIS Team.

I'll make an upload to experimental as soon as possible.

Thank you for your work,
David

--
 . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino