Re: [DebianGIS] Current state of Geos and TileCache packages in Squeeze

On 11/05/2010 03:42 PM, christopher.schmidt@nokia.com wrote:
On Nov 5, 2010, at 10:32 AM, ext Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 01:36:09AM +0200, christopher.schmidt@nokia.com wrote:
Thanks a lot for Your work.
Is it possible to look also to Tilecache 'disk locking bug', if
Christopher do not mind ? The patch is really trivial.
TileCache 2.11, including this fix and a number of other minor improvements,
is now released.

As said in other case, if a *specific* patch could be provided, it has
good chance of being accepted by release team. Ivan, you said the patch
is trivial, so please follow it up here...
http://trac.osgeo.org/tilecache/changeset/391/

-- Chris
Yes, I confirm, this is the patch, I am talking about. Thanks Chris.

--
Ivan Mincik, Gista s.r.o.