Re: [DebianGIS] [Ubuntu] Re: Thuban is crap get it out of the repo or fix it

Alan Boudreault ha scritto:
> That package should be fixed in debianGIS to be in the next ubuntu
> release. But it would be nice if someone would make the fix for
> debianGIS and modify it for the ubuntuGIS PPA.

I do not have evidence of *anyone* using thuban nowadays: is it really
worth the while to keep on maintaining it? I suggest concentrating
efforts on more important sowftare (eg qgis, which is still out of main).
All the best.