Re: [DebianGIS] Fw: Re: [Proj] NAD27 and WGS84 woes

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 11:48:26AM +0100, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:

> Note that ftpmasters are not gis-data experts, they NEED to see for
> every single file a copyright document and a complete reference
> for public domain data. This is a quite annoying task. And still
> you did not point about the blobs. What is the 'preferred way of editing'
> them? What are they 'sources'?

http://www.land.vic.gov.au/Land/lcnlc2.nsf/childdocs/-418EED712A81C5AE4A256A0A0015CDC1-5DF1E2E5B878F6634A256A0A001DAC5C-5B923E73477D6D65CA256E5F0013D73B-9B33746B3D77040F4A256A250008E70A?open

About the GDAit software, it is freeware but non-free (I see no sources around).
Too bad.