[DebianGIS] A possible Grass policy for lenny+1

I'm going to revamp the grass package in order to support multi-versioning
as follows:

grass binaries will be released as

grass62
grass63
grass64

all of them will be installable at the same time by using versioned
paths (/usr/lib/grass62, grass63.1 etc.). A 'grass' virtual package
will be used to manage 'default' links to the stable version and
install the right versioned binaries. I would avoid using the
alternatives system because that is admin-managed. At source
level I would use templating to create/manage on-fly versioned
maintainers scripts and patchsets.