Re: [DebianGIS] Live DVD BOF

Mark,

Roald de Wit suggested looking at Launchpad [1] which would take the
sting out of setting it up for us, at least as far as the live dvd
packaging goes.  We would still need to work out our work flow for
getting them from there into sid, but I suspect with having bunty source
packages it would become easier than it is now.

Regards,
Tim

[1] https://launchpad.net/+tour/index
[1] https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+ppas/

--
Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake
when you make it again.