Re: [DebianGIS] is this license GPL2 compatible?

On Wed, 2008-09-24 at 01:53 -0700, Hamish wrote:
> Hamish:
<snip>

> ps- as a nice thank-you to the DebianGIS list for hosting these
> discussions it would be great if the FOSS4G ISO was documented with a
> software manifest and build scripts for the liveDVD be presented in a
> way which could be used for the young DebianGIS live ISO project:
>   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis/LiveImages
> "dpkg --get-selections" as a simple start.

Due to time constraints, the iso is now fixed, but we will be having a
live DVD bof at FOSS4G where we will be discussing where we go from
here.  There is a lot more we would like to do.  The thinking for now is
that we would like to see the OSGeo Live DVD as a kickstarter to getting
more OSGeo involvement in helping package various projects for debian
and other distributions.

Regards,
Tim

--
Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake
when you make it again.