Re: [DebianGIS] is this license GPL2 compatible?

Hamish:
> > is this license GPL2 compatible?
> > is this license DFSG compatible? *

Tim:
> I'd assume for now it isn't.  Nobody has done a license review, and it
> has non free java on it.  We will need to work out quick how we are
> going to comply with the license terms of the GPL's stuff we have on
> there, given the customisations we've presumably done.

that was a post for the DebianGIS list, not the DebianGIS-list-hijacked-
for-FOSS4G2008-LiveDVD-coordination list. ;)

the software involved is not on the FOSS4G live ISO AFAIK.

Hamish

ps- as a nice thank-you to the DebianGIS list for hosting these
discussions it would be great if the FOSS4G ISO was documented with a
software manifest and build scripts for the liveDVD be presented in a
way which could be used for the young DebianGIS live ISO project:
  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis/LiveImages
"dpkg --get-selections" as a simple start.