Re: [DebianGIS] FOSS4G Live DVD artwork

Tim Bowden wrote:
> If anyone has a flair for art, we need a simple jpg (single colour, to
> be printed at 300dpi) with OSGeo logo and text for the disk.  If no one
> puts their hand up, I'll do it but you may be sorry.  Artwork is not my
> thing...
>
> Regards,
> Tim Bowden

Last message didn't make it to the list due to attachment size.

I've put the disk artwork on the downloads site:
http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/foss4g2008livecd.jpeg
http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/foss4g2008livecd.pdf

The final disk image will be uploaded for tomorrow morning, Tim's
morning that is.

--
Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com