Re: [DebianGIS] [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G LiveCD

We will have the final version ready for you by Thursday morning then.
We're going to have Volker take a shot at the disc art.  Any further
details on what they need with respect to resolution and formats?

--
Mark

--
Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com