Re: [DebianGIS] [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G LiveCD

And successful it was.  The new image is (predictably) at:
http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/FOSS4G-2008-LiveDVD-Alpha3_4.iso

This should be a 'feature complete' version.  We will continue to poke
at it, fixing issues that are discovered, cleaning up the layout and
look, and possibly loading some documentation and the like, but we
aren't planning on adding any futher applications or data.

Testing and feedback are always welcome.

--
Mark

2008/9/19 Stefan Hansen <stefan.hansen@lisasoft.com>:
> Hi guys!
>
> If the upload does not fail again (fingers crossed), there will be a new
> iso-image available (Alpha3_4) today.
>
> The new image includes:
>
> Apache/Mapserver
> Various config changes (especially Postgres/Postgis)
> More WIN-installer
> More data (e.g., bluemarble, some Australian data)
> Default projects for gvSIG and uDig
>
> cheers,
> stefan
>
> Mark Leslie wrote:
>>
>> I'm afraid the late night upload of the broken image failed.  We've
>> decided not to restart it this morning.  We will get a new image out as
>> soon as we have one that works.
>>
>> --
>> Mark
>>
>> Cameron Shorter wrote:
>>

>>> I've set off an "at" job to copy the image across to the downloads
>>> directory in 3 hours.

Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect
LISAsoft

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009

LISAsoft is part of the A2end Group of Companies
http://www.ardec.com.au
http://www.lisasoft.com
http://www.terrapages.com