Re: [DebianGIS] [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G LiveCD

Update: It looks like we will probably have till Thursday morning (SA
time), but I will hear back overnight wrt this.

Disk Artwork:  What do we want?  For the cheap price, we can only do one
colour at low res (I'm waiting to hear back what dpi the printing is).
Is anyone here suitably skilled to work the OSGeo logo and disk title
(FOSS4G 2008 Live DVD(?)) into something suitable?  Again I'm waiting to
hear back as to what format etc is required.

Regards,
Tim Bowden

--
Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake
when you make it again.