Re: [DebianGIS] [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G LiveCD

On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 20:53 +1000, Mark Leslie wrote:

> So now the call goes out again, if anybody wants to take control of
> the image and install some applications or data, state your intentions
> here, and have at'r.  I'm still waiting on finding out just how long
> is required to get the images burned before the conference, but at the
> moment the plan is to have the scope stable by friday, ie. no adding
> of data or applications, no significant configuration changes.  After
> that, we'll have some time to test (and fix), add documentation and
> clean up the look of the thing.
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/livedvd/FOSS4G-2008-LiveDVD-Alpha2.iso

We should have at least till the morning of Tues 23rd, SA time (Late
Monday 22nd US).  We may have a little longer, but don't count on it.
Unfortunately there is a public holiday on Wed 24th in SA so we loose a
day there :-(

I'll confirm that later tonight(today/whatever).

Regards,
Tim
--
Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake
when you make it again.