Re: [DebianGIS] [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G LiveCD

Il giorno 16/set/08, alle ore 20:28, Alex Mandel ha scritto:

Hmmm, still having login issues. Tried it under qemu and directly
booting on my laptop.

Basic issue is that a login screen comes up when it shouldn't and no
combination of user/pass that I've tried works. It was suggested that
maybe we try changing something in the gdm config to make sure the login
doesn't come up.

The underlying error I get on vt1 is "user not known to the underlying
authentication module"

I've tried verbose booting, safe graphics, single user etc. No other
clues except some old bugs about pci on launchpad under ubuntu from 2
years ago.

Any clues?
Alex

I tested the alpha iso and got the login issue on my laptop and on my Macmini.
The strange thing is that the original iso ( OSGEO-Edu-2008.0.iso ) works fine in both.

Any other test result?

Luca

--
Luca Casagrande
Gubbio (PG)

"Siamo tutti in una fogna, ma che alcuni di noi guardano le stelle" O. Wilde