[DebianGIS] binNMU for gdal and then mapserver

The gdal library seems needing a rebuild with current GCC, and
than mapserver and other rdependencies (I guess all those that use
its unofficial C++ API :-/ so currently just mapserver) need to be rebuilt
against it. I found that I can also re-activate optimization in mapserver,
without problems in that case, so a source modification would be more
appropriate in that case. That should fix #489124. What's the better
way to proceed in this case?