From: Warren Turkal <wt@penguintechs.org>
To: "Francesco P. Lovergine" <frankie@debian.org>
Subject: Re: netcdf

Well....considering that I am not an official Debian Developer or
Maintainer or anything. I tried to go through the process many years
ago and was rejected because after months of trying, I had to change
email addresses and they couldn't find my new address. I really don't
have the time to go through the whole process again. I basically try
to update the package when I can. I have actually changed to using
Ubuntu for my primary laptop OS and don't really know how to build a
Debian package on Ubuntu. Any hints there would be useful. I do have a
Debian server that I use to update the package on occasion.

wt

----- End forwarded message -----