Re: [DebianGIS] MapGuide OpenSource + FDO

Hello François,

* 2008-06-09 17:07, François Van Der Biest wrote:
> We, at Camptocamp, are starting a project on the latest MapGuide
> OpenSource release.  As a side-effect, this could lead us to the creation
> of debian packages both for Feature Data Objects (FDO, which is an API to
> access geodata), and MapGuide.
>
> To avoid double-work, has something already been done in this direction ?
> If not, would you have some advices to prevent us from going into the
> wrong direction ?

AFAIK, no. I'm willing to help, and I think a lot of people is waiting for
this; what about packaging it on a public svn repository, so the interested
developers could collaborate?

Thanks,

--
Fabio Tranchitella                         http://www.kobold.it