[DebianGIS] [he@ftwca.de: Release Update: arch status, major transitions finished, freeze coming up]

Please consider the following roadmap for Lenny...
So all libraries packages will freeze in less than a month
but for RC bugs! Previous program is confirmed and I would
concentrate for un update of our libraries (just in case)
within these week and not more.

----- Forwarded message from Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <he@ftwca.de> -----

To: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org
Subject: Release Update: arch status, major transitions finished, freeze coming up

[...]

End of June 2008
  Freeze of all library packages
    This will affect all packages that produce library packages used
	by other packaged software. Packages without r-deps won't be
	frozen at this point.

Mid of July 2008
  Full freeze
    Please don't wait with uploads for the last day before the freeze,
    thanks.

September 2008
  Release lenny!

[...]