Re: [DebianGIS] [ gpsdrive ] problems with manual build on Etch

> I could prepare a 2.10~pre2 backport this week if it's worse it.
> I've read on the gpsdrive list that the next (pre-) release is planned
> for mid september. I believe it's best to wait until then to prepare a
> new version for both unstable and backports. I know, 2.10-pre2 is
> already very old and there was a lot of progress lately :)

You might want to try if the current version would compile for etch.
Maybe you can give us some hints what to change in order to be able to compile
on etch and testing.
But for bringing out the backport definitely makes sense to wait 2 more month.

-

Joerg