Re: [DebianGIS] TileCache needs a sponsor! Can you help?

On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 05:41:01AM -0700, Schuyler Erle wrote:
> Would you please explain in greater depth what you mean by "needs
> revisions" and "releaseable state for debian standards", please? I
> will happily RTFM if you can point me to which M to RTF.

In complete casual order for what's concerning debian/ and with
only after a superficial view without building:

o Many example files aroud, remove them.
o Double-check against current Python Policy.
o There's a very obsolete policy version and you have to check against current one (3.7.2).
o Move to debhelper compatibility level 5 and do required changes just in case.
o Add home page url in subscription.
o Add a watch file.
o Clean rules file of unused stuff.

PS: That also remembers me that mapserver stuff does not recommends any httpd (virtual) package,
which is quite peculiar for me...