Re: [DebianGIS] TileCache needs a sponsor! Can you help?

On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 05:27:56PM -0700, Schuyler Erle wrote:
> I was wondering if we could enlist a Debian-GIS DD to sponsor this
> project's inclusion in Debian. My hope is that the sponsorship burden
> will be limited to rebuilding and uploading the latest release every
> so often. Any takers? Your help would be *much* appreciated.

At a first look, debian stuff needs revisions, it seems far from a
releasable state for debian standards, sorry. After an initial
reviewing and modifications you could probably continue supporting
it quite straight...
I'm not currently available for that, maybe Pabs (as soon as he
will be back and available).