[DebianGIS] Experimental software and roadmap for sid.

As many of you probably already noted, I uploaded a good bounce of new upstream
versions for our mainstream packages. Currently available in
experimental/pending are

proj 4.5.0
gdal 1.4.0 (still without ogdi support)
grass 6.2.1
ogdi 2.3.1

It is basically also ready geotiff 1.2.3, a new package I created in
order to use it for both gdal and ossim. Qgis 0.8.0 is also almost
ready. I will move all stuff in sid just after ogdi approvement by
ftpmasters and after the imminent release. Before that, I will
update all other gdal-dependent packages on svn.

In the meantime, trials and reviewing of the experimental stuff are
welcome: they should be usable under etch also AFAIK.

Cheers.