Re: [DebianGIS] Re: Mapserver?

Il giorno mer, 11/10/2006 alle 15.26 +0200, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:

> A quick test involving php5-mapscript shows no problem. We tested
> several soft spot of previous packages, and everything seems ok.
> pc

Same here for the python bindings, but at this point I do not want to go
ahead without the authorization of the group. I'm sure we can support
these releases in etch, and there are still two months before the
release (if we release in time).

I'm going to take the responsability for these packages, togheter with
the package maintainers, to assure that the packages in etch will have
the required quality for a debian release.

If somebody **really** think it is not possible for a technical reason,
excluding the "we miss the man power" resons, then please show me what
is the next step in your opinion and I'll be glad to go ahead in that
direction.

Thanks,

--
Fabio Tranchitella                         http://www.kobold.it