Re: [DebianGIS] IMPORTANT: svn imported, please use that instead of cvs

On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 02:42:30PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Francesco Paolo Lovergine (frankie@debian.org) wrote:
> > I just imported all but postgis CVS repos on svn.debian.org. Use svn+ssh
> > to access the repo, as always. I'll write up a few notes about that in
> > the wiki. All alioth accounts are synced onto costa (svn.debian.org) on
> > daily basis, so all alioth users should already be able to use the repo.
> > I'll complete with email notification on committing in a few...
>
> PostGIS has now been imported under pkg-grass/trunk/postgis.  I've
> created three directories under there:
>
> trunk/ - "latest/greatest" w/ Debian changes
> upstream/ - "latest/greatest" upstream (probably will just be released
> 			versions but we could commit things from upstream CVS if
> 			necessary)
> tags/ - Tags of upstream and trunk for upstream and Debian releases.

If none had comments about that, I would rename pkg-grass/trunk into
pkg-grass/packages and move out of there the scripts dir. It seems
more right to me to avoid possible confusion in respect with svn conventions.
People would follow the ordinary trunk/branches/tags style in every
package dir.