Re: [DebianGIS] Unable to access repository

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 06:18:01PM -0300, pmarc wrote:
> 2006/6/20, David Pleydell <dpleydel@univ-fcomte.fr>:
>

> >What is unclear to me is that the documentaion talks of public key
> >FB2173F6 but the error message talks of public key C9954149FB2173F6.
> >
> >How might I best overcome this apparent inability to use your repositories?
>
> Apparently the repository signing key has changed.
> All you have to do is add the new key to apt's keychain and aptitude
> update, aptitude -r install grass.

The key never changed since its first creation.

pub   1024D/FB2173F6 2005-09-09
      Key fingerprint = CC6A 29ED 51E8 AF93 DE93  BF59 C995 4149 FB21 73F6
uid                  Debian GIS Project <pkg-grass-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
sub   2048g/FAA1C213 2005-09-09

Please check the fingerprint is the same for the downloaded key.
I suspect you simply did not add the key to the apt keychain.