[DebianGIS] postgis sponsorship

hello all,

in the past months the postgis package has been under the sponsorship of
fabio tranchitella. in the short time he could devote for it he made me
change the package's shape in order that he would upload it to main, but
i see this wouldn't happen.

thus, we (me and roberto) will continue to service the package on debian
gis, supporting the upstream features, as added. of course, we'll do it
only if you see the package useful, else please show your disinterest
and we'll cease with this activity.

yours,

alex