Re: [DebianGIS] present situation

* Paolo Cavallini (cavallini@faunalia.it) wrote:
> Please do it asap. It's important not leaving such a hole for long.
> Please also do not forget about mysql support.
> Many thanks.
> Any news about postgis and geos?

PostGIS is coming shortly.  I've been talking w/ kobold about it but
got dragged away on some other work recently.  Something close to what
I'm planning to upload can be found here:

http://kenobi.snowman.net/~sfrost/postgis/

Please feel free to review & comment.  There's a couple of other things
I want to do with the package but I might upload it before finishing
everything since I think it'd be already much better than what's
there...

	Thanks,

		Stephen