Re: [DebianGIS] Mapping hacks

* On  3-Jun-2006 at  2:56AM PDT, Paolo Cavallini said:
> Reading "Mapping hacks" from Erle, Gibson and Walsh, I found (outdated,
> unfortunately) mention to our project (p. 294).
> In general, most examples cite Debian as a choice platform for mapping.
> Good to see our efforts acknowledged.

Hi, Paolo. Likewise! Naturally, we are aware that technical books tend
to slide out-of-date in some respects, particularly in this rapidly
evolving field. Hopefully, O'Reilly will see fit to have us do an
updated edition in the not-too-distant future. In the meantime, Jo and
I will remain avid (and grateful!) Debian-GIS users. Hope you enjoyed
the rest of the book!

SDE