Re: [DebianGIS] Re: Uploaded postgis 1.1.2-5 (source i386 all) to debian-gis

hello thomas,

you are right, this is a newer package, but it's functionality has been
provided in sarge by postgresql-dev, already in your build-depends.

to move forward, please ignore this missing dependency, by running
dpkg-buildpackage -d -rfakeroot.

thanks for your patience, and good luck.

alex