Re: [DebianGIS] Re: Debian GIS CDD

2006/4/27, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com>:

> Using Alioth will make coordination easier, and also make the project
> more visible in the Debian community.

Yes...
Yesterday I got a copy of Anreas Tille's "Custom Debian Distributions"
and he fails to mention d-gis...I was wondering the reasons why that
happened...

However, let's get to work and then see what happens.

Petter, I am not sure.. I thought one needed to get DD status before
getting write permissions on alioth, isn't it?

How should we, with so few DDs got to start a CDD in alioth?
--
Paulo Marcondes = PU1/PU2PIX
-22.915 -42.229 = GG87vc (http://www.amsat.org/cgi-bin/gridconv)