[DebianGIS] Re: Debian GIS CDD

[Christian Ferreira]
> Well, I'm nobody... but that's where I can help, if the main
> supporters of Debian GIS thinks that a CDD version is good idea just
> tell me.

Well, we are all nobodies if you see it that way, or at least we are
defined based on the result of our labour, and if you want to create a
CDD and perhaps a live CD with GIS tools, I would very much welcome
your labour. :)

Making a CDD for GIS and geo tools will hopefully attract more people
to work on debian-gis, and improve the available tools, so it can only
be a good thing. :)

Please go ahead and help us make Debian GIS even better with your
plans for a CDD. :)