Re: [DebianGIS] upload new postgis to unstable

hi,

i sincerely hope to have fixed all open issues on postgis package.

the package needs sponsoring, since i'm not a dd, and my sponsor was
recently very busy, so he had to hand psonsorship over. now, i hope
fabio will find the time to do the upload.

yours,

alex