Re: [DebianGIS] Re: [Qgis-user] qgis crash

Thanks for this. I think the simplest explanation resides in gdal-grass.
Looking forward to see the 1.3.1 package then!
All the best.
pc

At 21:42, venerdì 06 gennaio 2006, Maciek Sieczka has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
email+jabber: cavallini@faunalia.it