Re: [DebianGIS] How to access to Debian-GIS CVS

Hi,
I have uploaded Musmap. I think the package respects the dgis use.
The package can be used with etch (maybe with sarge). It has working
debconf script for mysql, sqlite and -mostly- postgresql as database
engine (TODO:firebird).

You can test it. Send any remark on the dgis mailing-list (for the
package) or to 'mathieuparent at users dot sourceforge dot net' (for
musmap itself).

For more info about Musmap see http://musmap.sf.net.

Mathieu Parent