Re: [DebianGIS] S: Geography/GIS LiveCD

Alle Monday 02 January 2006 21:12, ralf@skolelinux.de ha scritto:
> Happy new year, dear list!
>
> I wonder if there is any live CDs specialized on geo-software
> or GIS applications? Any suggestions?
>
> Is there any official live CD by Debian-GIS?

I've tried several, starting from Markus' list at
http://grass.itc.it/download/cdrom.php.

Another info source could be distrowatch.org

My preferences are for GISIX and GIS-Knoppix. I used the latter to repackage a
CRDOM for my GIS course students.

--
"Belief in the supernatural reflects a failure of the imagination."
                     [Edward Abbey]

Unità di Analisi e Gestione delle Risorse Ambientali
Dipartimento Ambiente-Salute-Sicurezza
Università  degli Studi dell'Insubria
Via J.H. Dunant, 3 - 21100 Varese (ITALY)

http://biocenosi.dipbsf.uninsubria.it/
ICQ: 78690321
jabber: prea@jabber.org