Re: [DebianGIS] Re: postgis status update

True - it was there yesterday.
Please note, however, that Alex has prepared experimental packages of the new
upstram version; this could be a good chance to fill the gap.
pc

At 14:38, giovedì 29 dicembre 2005, Francesco Paolo Lovergine has probably
written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
email+jabber: cavallini@faunalia.it