Re: [DebianGIS] PostGIS 1.1.0

the debian directory from upstream postgis-1.1 has been made for sarge,
and there it might work. just move from ./extra to ./ in postgis.
no multicluster support, but it might build for latest installed postgresql.

the new postgis deb will be available tonight or tomorrow, working for
etch+. sarge support will be added next.

alex