[DebianGIS] DebianGis uploads [was GIS tools missing in Debian?]

On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 07:02:13PM +0200, alex bodnaru wrote:
> hi,
>
> i have openev to upload to debian-gis, and i also wish to have up to
> date postgis-1.1 in postgis within the next few days.
>
> please just point me to the path to follow.
>
> alex

If you are going to upload to stable (for instance) just follow
general hints in

http://pkg-grass.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/DebianGisRepository

Use the right distribution name (stable or stable-experimental)
instead of 'unstable' in your changelog. You could also do binary-only uploads
for exotic :) archs. Just keep coherent debian versions as shown
in the general advice on the wiki page. You can use dgis.unstable.X for
unstable or unstable-experimental, and dgis.stable.X for stable or
stable-experimental as well.

I just added powerpc and amd64 as valid archs.