Re: [DebianGIS] gdal

I've uploaded gdal 1.3.1 to mentors.debian.net (there was already a
1.3.1-1 on alioth). I also committed the debian dir to alioth cvs. If
anyone wants to sponsor an upload to unstable that would be great.

gdal (1.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release
    - Don't crash on shapefiles without features (Closes: #309165)
  * Switch to team maintenance by the Debian GIS Project
  * Build-dep on libpq-dev | postgresql-dev for postgresql transition
  * Remove build-dep on postgresql-client

The soname bumped from 1.7.0 to 1.9.0. I don't think that requires any
specific changes. Is that correct?

Thanks,
Steve