Re: [DebianGIS] Re: packageList

Right. Jistorical reasons, I believe. I just do not know enough about java
packages to feel adequate to do it.
I'll leave it for the java experts.
All the best.
pc

At 19:36, sabato 24 settembre 2005, Petter Reinholdtsen has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini@faunalia.it   cavallini@jabber.org www.faunalia.it