Re: [Pkg-grass-general] [Fwd: [ANNOUNCE]: GDF Hannover GRASS GIS Tutorial v.1.1 English now available.]

..
> > > this announce did not reach this list until today. But I think
> > > maybe someone is interested in an english tutorial for grass.

also useful is Lorenzo Moretti's getting started tutorial:
"VISUAL TUTORIAL FOR GRASS 6"
  http://wwwamb.bologna.enea.it/forgrass/download.htm

> > With all the discussions concerning GNU/FDL in Debian: can this
> > tutorial be included in the grass_doc package, or will it have to go
> > into non-free ? I cannot see any invariant sections, so maybe in
> > this case it might be considered as free ?
..

> AFAIK with or without them it should go into non-free. Anyway the
> Great-Moving-to-Non-free has not been started yet, so I would wait
> 'til an official (definitive) position about the GFDL issue.

Perhaps you should discuss licensing with GDF Hanover directly if Debian
now has a clear policy on what is allowed/disallowed.

Deal with the problem at the source...

Hamish