Re: e00compr (was Re: [Pkg-grass-general] updates)

Hi Denis.
Thanks for clarifying this. The lack of configure was exactly the reason why I
tried your .deb for avce00. My personal feeling is that it is better to
package it "as is" for now; if somebody is interested and/or you'll find more
time, it can be fixed at a later stage.
All the best.
pc

--