Re: [Pkg-grass-general] What about php4-mapscript? (Was: Please upload packages into Debian as well)

php4-mapscript seems to have been uploaded just a few days ago.
It would be good to know if it's the old one (therefore not working? in this
case, better remove it from alioth), or if anybody has succeeded in compiling
it.
Thanks.
pc.

At 13:54, giovedì 02 giugno 2005, Petter Reinholdtsen has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
cavallini@faunalia.it   www.faunalia.it   www.faunalia.com