Re: [Pkg-grass-general] Re: [GRASS5] r.out.gdal

Please disregard that last message.  I had an
environment variable set that was pointing QGIS at the
wrong libgdal.  GRASS, QGIS, libgdal1, libgdal1-grass,
and qgis-plugin-grass are all behaving as expected
now.  Thanks for the help.

Robert

--- Robert Aldridge <bamarob55@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm still getting the same error message.  Am I
> missing something?  Here's my output from 'dpkg -i':
>
> # dpkg -l libgdal1-grass grass qgis
> qgis-plugin-grass

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed

+++-===========================-===========================-======================================================================
> ii  libgdal1-grass
> 1.2.5-0.dgis.unstable.4     GRASS extension for the
> Geospatial Data Abstraction Library
> ii  grass                       6.0.0-1
>
>      Geographic Resources Analysis Support System
> ii  qgis
> 0.6.0-2.dgis.unstable.1     Geographic Information
> System (GIS)
> ii  qgis-plugin-grass
> 0.6.0-2.dgis.unstable.1     Plugin for accessing
> GRASS
> vectors from QGIS
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robert

> get
> > this error:

> > format=GTiff

`/home/hamish/grassdata/spearfish57/PERMANENT/cellhd/elevation.10m'