[Pkg-grass-general] Fw: [Gpsd-users] debian packages of gpsd 2.25

[fwd'd from the Gpsd mailing list  -H]

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 14:06:24 +0200
From: Tilman Koschnick <lists@subnetz.org>
To: gpsd-users@lists.berlios.de
Subject: [Gpsd-users] debian packages of gpsd 2.25

Hi gpsd users,

after some time of lagging behind, the debian packages of gpsd have
finally caught up again with current development.

Until they hit the debian archive, you can find the packages at
<http://www.subnetz.org/debian/gpsd/>.

I'd welcome feedback on the quality of the packages, since quite a bit
changed since the last version (2.13-1). I am especially interested if
the hotplug scripts are working on debian machines - I don't own a USB
device, and can't test it.

Related to this - does anyone on this list have experience with PCMCIA
(GPS) devices and hotplug?

Cheers, Til