Re: [Pkg-grass-general] update

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 04:48:26PM -0700, Jon Saints wrote:
> Thanks for the update.
>
> Quick question: will postgis make it into Sarge?

I think it won't. If you look at [1], you can see that

    * postgis has no old version in testing (trying to add, not update)
    * postgis has release-critical bugs
    * postgis is in freeze

Since sarge will be released not far from now I think it will not be
possible to persuade the release-manager to accept postgis as a new
package in sarge.

Many greetings,

	Silke

[1] http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=postgis

--
Intevation GmbH

Georgstrasse 4                    49074 Osnabrück, Germany
http://intevation.de              http://intevation.de/~silke
FreeGIS.org                       http://freegis.org/